Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My new blog!

Lol. I totally stole this idea (of blogging) from my friend Eric, but oh well it's not like blogging is not something everyone and their mother does. Basically...I am starting this blog for my own benefit. During the course of a day, zillions of random thoughts bombard by brain from all sides. I used to use Xanga (remember that?!) to get them out, but that is long gone. Everyone's on facebook now and I figured I could just link to this blog on my main wall. Anyway, here are the rules of my blog, so you (random reader) know what to expect:

No topic is off limit
There will rarely be any logical flow from post to post
There will rarely be any sequential order to anything
I write freestyle and give minimal attention to proper puncation, grammar etc...

There we are. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy.

P.S. I am very opinionated.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment